Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When I'm Not Doing Art Stuff....

I bug my Dad until he helps me fix things I don't understand... Mwahahahahaha!

This is my new/old bike, it's an '81 Yamaha XJ750, also known as a SECA 750. Picked it up in Silver Spring, MD sometime around Memorial Day and it sat in the garage while the Texas bike was getting done for Trent at BikerMetric. My Dad rebuilt the starter, I changed the spark plugs, and then BOOM BABY!! With the exception of it idling at 5000 rpms, this was a great day, we later fixed the idle problem by putting the boots back on the carbs from the airbox, and Daddio messed around with the throttle cable.

This past weekend it got some new chrome handlebars that aren't retarded like the stock ones, and a new throttle cable... This thing will easily burn my 2007 suzuki in a straight line (100 cc more and 2 more cylinders will do that I reckon)

Thanks Dad!! I'm not going to say anything mushy, but yeah, you're cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment