Friday, September 17, 2010

Saturday Morning Cartoons

I have a big problem with doing artwork, mainly that i like doing it but i can't wait to see it done. So in some cases I get a little impatient and give up, and in other cases I get into a weird manic mood and just work til its all done.

Today was one of the latter situations. There's a group on Deviant Art called "Battle Artist", which is kinda of an online jam format. Artist Jams in the past have generally been two artists on a stage in front of a crowd have the same theme but have to come up with their own interpretations, and based on a panel of judges or audience applause, a winner is decided. Battle Artist does the same thing, and you have one week for the kind of battle that I typically enter. So legally I can't make any money off this because I would be blatantly ripping off DC Comics, but hey, I like my Saturday morning cartoon characters :D here's what i had to do this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment