Sunday, September 5, 2010

Zombie pic FINISHED!

I'm sure everybody knows this, but you can click the picture and it'll goto a full view page (should be 800 pixels wide by 1000-ish tall)



Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

So I stayed up for a bit last night and finished doing a few thngs like adding buildings, fire, clouds, a moon, drawing in a few gestural details, and removing the blue tape. I really like how this thing came out and the vignette is actually a lot lighter than you would normally see, but it's kinda cool, has a sort of foggy effect to it.

I'm really happy with this and can't wait to get it up all over the interwebs and see what kind of a response it gets, and the new owners of this little piece I think will be super happy with it, they're all into this sorta thing. So cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment