Monday, March 14, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

Been feeling like I'm walking through a thick fog the last few weeks. I haven't much felt like painting or working, or doing very much of anything really. I want to actually, but I can't seem to get myself up and go.

Finally started to get back intot he garage today though. I wanted to work and get something done, even if I wasn't in the mood. So I cut off the rear section of the frame on my Yamaha and the crossbars that went underneath the stock seat. Made one new crossbar, ground down the old welds, and spot welded in my new one. I got tired of dealing with the noise so I went back to the skateboard I've been working on and outlined around the racing stripes I had stained onto the wood.

Went to visit a friend today and hung out for a little bit, went to run errands and such, then had dinner with the family. Not a bad day really, now I'm getting ready to go paint for a little bit and hopefully get somewhere with the Helmet and Gloves. I'm not sure if it's worth completing at this point.

Gonna be a long night, pictures tomorrow of the bike and board.
Anybody heard of a local art gallery in Frederick? There's a few, dragonfly and blue elephant are worth checking out, but so is another one not too far from there. Can't remember the name though, but there was a nice gentleman named Walter Bartman who is a great artist and a pleasure to talk to.

Alrighty then, painting time...

1 comment:

  1. I must say, in reguards to finding the energy to do stuff sometimes- I find it on a shelf at the local 7-11, it's called Red Bull lol All the artwork tends to even look fast! It's crazyness, I say! It's all good man... once the sun starts comin out more regularly and the weather starts to warm up a bit more, I think we all feel that 'motivation' that is sometimes lost in the winter months. It'll cme back and you will feel good damn it! And you will make an art!

    ReplyDelete