Monday, April 11, 2011

This Week...


A few things have happened in the past week or so.

1. The Land Cruiser is finally road worthy again (mostly), thanks to Dad, who knows how to fix monster trucks and make them do cool things, you know, like steer :)


2. The SV got a shiny new tire on the front today. I gave the wheel and tire to my friend Eddie who mounted it for me, so he'll be receiving a chocolate cake from the sister person and probably some artwork from me.


3. Started doing some tattoo flash for a friend, here's the first drawing of a Tiger Lily. I may do a few more in different styles and see which is best, then colorize them in the shop of photo.


This week is starting off on the right foot I think, a few minor tasks getting done and exciting me for the next few days and this weekend especially. Nothing fancy this weekend, just loving the bikes and arts.

I have three watercolor paintings to start this week too. They'll be something a little more time consuming and special, but well worth the effort. They'll be going out to California when they're done, and hopefully making a few people pretty pleased with themselves :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment