Saturday, March 15, 2014

35mm Film Camera Photos

I've had a Canon Powershot for years. Just a little thing to throw in my bag when I go out for rides and I typically used it for quick snapshots to use as reference for later art projects. I think it finally died the other day. I added fresh batteries, a new SD card, and turned it on and nothing happened.

Dammit.

Then I found a cardboard box with a bunch of cameras in it! Huzzah!
The camera that I'm using now is an old 70s Pentax MX 35mm SLR. It's nice and easy, and it even had two lenses and the instruction manual in the box with it. Flippin' sweet!

After purchasing a few rolls of film, 2 black and white and 3 color film negative, I had the colors developed and am trying to find somewhere to have the B&W film developed. In the meantime, here are some of the photos that I had taken on the color rolls...

P.S. These are my photos, so if you want to repost them to anywhere, that's totally cool, just make sure that you credit me as the photographer. That's all, carry on :)










The new motorcycle, the Hell Kitty, also had it's portrait taken...



No comments:

Post a Comment