Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Little Brother... The Evil Genius



My little brother asked me a few years ago to teach him guitar. So I taught him how to play the beginning of "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd, which was also one of the first songs I learned how to play. The he started asking my Dad how to do other things with it, then learned to play Bass as well, started taking lessons and now he's a little Rocker child with a mastermind sized brain.
He and a friend wanted to start recording after their garage band broke up over someone shooting another kid in the eye with a BB gun (Christmas Story? Anyone?)... They're all still buddies so it's cool. To have a recording business you need bands to sign with you and a recording studio... they already have three bands signed and it's been only 2 months, soooooo I started building the studio today and we have almost all the framework done in 5 hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment