Friday, June 25, 2010

New Art for The Blog?

So in the intention of making my blog something fancy and maybe making some cool artwork in the process, I started playing with some ideas for a nice header image. I started drawing this image in pencil and later traced it with Staedler Pigment Liner pens (0.3 and 0.7 nibs were pretty frequently used), and now I'm gonna take this into Photoshop and colorize it :)



Hope you like it, I'll probably redo the header images from time to time if I do something really interesting though, so maybe there'll be another one up here shortly...

2 comments:

  1. Yo dude, this is really cool. Me likey likes. Thanks for your comment on the dealership stuff... i've gotten diferent opionions form different people... the only difference is people who are artists seem to be more agreeable on a topic like this. Your stuff looks great dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you too chris :) yeah i dunno, he ineterwebs is great for finding cool people but for every one you find there's ten d-bags, don't let it get to you, it happens. thanks too, i'm glad you like my junks

    ps. is fred still gay?

    ReplyDelete