Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Art Finished and UP!!!

So I finally got done with the colorizing on the new header, which is up on the top of the page, YAY!! GO ME!

That was my big accomplishment for the day, and the slideshow is gone because compters are gay and too complicated for me to tell them to do something and listen to me. There are a few pics up instead which I'll rotate new and old art into them and if anyone wants me to show their stuff I'll post up the name of the piece and the name of the artist too :)

I wanted this blog to be for lots of people, not just myself, art is not a very easy living, so if there's anyone that needs more exposure then they can certainly get some here once people start looking around.

That's all for now, I actually thought of a new idea for a painting and should probably start that since that's what I like to do and all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude, i love the colors! The color choices are excellent. Jeff said you did all the coloring on the computer... pretty fancy stuff. Art does seem to be a difficult living... i sure is fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet thanks dude, i'm glad you like it! i tried to post back last night but i guess it didn't go through, i thought of you yesterday!

    there's a contest on the deviant art website that i'm on, they are having one for the best new smart car design. just the skin, so a cool paint job pretty much, let me know if you're interested and I'll help you get setup if you need

    here's the link http://news.deviantart.com/article/121966/

    ReplyDelete