Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Old Stuff, then New Stuff

I've had these two paintings up in my room for a few years and never really thought about them after I hung them up. But I think I really need to start selling off all my artwork and just trying to make a living at it outside of having a "real" job. Anyways, these are officially for sale along with any other paintings or drawings I may have :)



There are a few tattoo designs that I did, all but one of them was for fun really, the other is for a friend. They'll be getting colored and added here shortly as well. The new header for the blog gave me a good idea, I just really like how it turned out so I think I'll be making a series of paintings and trying to keep the same theme throughout with the colors and the overall composition. I started drawing one of the paintings out today on canvas since I had nothing better to do hahaha
Also, if anyone knows of any artist that wants some free advertising, let them know to email me at www.zenangel13@gmail.com, I said it before (I think) that I want this site not just to be about me me me, but other artists and friends also, so send in the stuffs :) mmk?

No comments:

Post a Comment