Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Second Pic in the Series

Okay, so the main idea behind the blog header was that the artist gets pulled into a million different directions because of their ideas and all their interests, that's why the dude looks all like he's melting and stuff... I hate explaining my artwork, it always makes me feel like a condescending douche bag... ANYWAYS! So I really like that header and thought the idea was kinda cool, so getting away from that, the next thing I thought of was doing a series of paintings that have that same setup and all share a similar theme. So this next one is about Sleep and Dreams and fruity things like that :)




I still need to finish adding in the rest of the frou-frou things in the Background, but this is pretty much what the finish drawing will look like on canvas, just repeating images of a night-time sky with different phases of the moon and some nice calm flowers and butterflys... ya know, sleepy things. Hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment