Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yama-LOL

The past few days I've been doing art work and trying to branch out... I've done a few political sketches for painting and brainstormed a few ideas, I'm still working (or need to work) on the heart tattoo for my friend, CB Matt from Draft Cycle needs designs and stuff, trying to do linoleum prints, blah blah blah.

My Dad builds motorcycles in the garage at night, then we met Matt from Draft Cycle Works... now my Dad and Matt build motorcycles in the garage at night... Then I bought an old Yamahahaha early this year and decided that building motorcycles is easy and I can totally do it too! :)
HA!

Here's what the bike looked like originally (random google image pic)

So I guess I'm now branching out into the motorcycle thing as well :) lol

Me, my Dad, and Matt have all had our hands on this thing since I started taking it apart. Matt's been keeping me entertained and my Dad is walking me through how to do things. It's like a little tiny garage of manly love... for motorcycles... HA! Matt's gay, get it?

Here's me and Dad scratching our heads

No comments:

Post a Comment