Monday, February 21, 2011

Back to Work

The past week or so since the bike show in Timonium has been a basic "getting back to work" kinda week. Monday through Friday is back to the day job, while Wednesday nights I'm in school. Between work and school, I'm finding little pockets of time here and there to get a few more paintings done and get out to do side jobs.

The other night my Dad and I had taken a few photos of the Ural that he had built. I'm not sure what category it falls into, street tracker maybe? It's an odd little motorcycle to be sure. The photos that I had done last night were already up on www.LeContainer.blogspot.com this morning. Which is always nice, those guys are great and the things that they post are uber cool, so it's always good to see something I was involved with end up there. :)


The Ural should be up on Ebay in the next few days and getting bid on like crazy! Now if you'll excuse me, I have homework... blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment