Friday, February 25, 2011

New from the Saint camp...

(UPDATE) - since I posted this, someone had complained about the tags that my Dad had used for the search engine on eBay and the original auction had been taken down. He edited the auction and put it back up on eBay. Where this post reads "URAL ON EBAY" is the new link to the auction.

Repost from my Dad's blog...


First, thank you Wes for doing the feature on me & the Ural, very cool. If anybody hasnt poked around his site, youre missing a great spot. I was tickled to see a bunch of articles that indulged me for hours, including a wonderful shoot of Shinyas MV Agusta out in the sunlight.Check them out. Hell For Leather

Also, its on, the Ural is on Ebay. I have nooo idea what will happen here, but I hope its good, I need it right about now. Its a very unique bike to say the least & has gone viral in a few days, very cool & thanks to LeContainer, MotoLady (tumblr), Deus Machine, Return of the cafe Racers, some Russian sites I dont know how to say, Pipeburn, BMWcafe, ismeretlenblog & many other for putting my stuff up.

He ya go, everybody sit down & eat popcorn the last hour of auction with me. URAL ON EBAY

No comments:

Post a Comment