Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thanks

I should really take some time to thank a few people who have been spreading the word about my artwork and supporting the little dudes like me. Whether it be motorcycles, skateboards, paintings, photography, or just a cool story, these guys are all about it...

***
The guys at Lowside Syndicate are awesome. They've all got they're own personalities and everyone takes their motorcycles and artwork pretty seriously, but with a comfortable and friendly attitude. They were nice enough to help out Jeff and Matt from Saint Motor Company with articles about the yellow BSA Cafe Racer and the long Honda CB750 Chopper. The photos from the Cafe article were done by me, which is really cool and weird at the same time to open a magazine and see your work in for the first time lol.

Everybody is really helpful and fun to hang with, we'll be seeing them again soon and hanging out a bit.


***
Return of the Cafe Racers is another blog that does a lot of different stories. One of which was about the Tesla project that's been hibernating in the garage and is being carefully pondered by Jeffy, and another cool thing was a post of theirs that was about some of the Motorcycle Series paintings that I had done for the Timonium show.


***

The guys at Le Container have done nothing but post some of the most amazing photos, videos, articles, art, etc, etc for the past few years. The members in the group have their own niches, so you can almost guess who posts what. The mix of art, bike, people, art, architecture is all great and just meshes a lot of seemingly unrelated fields together with finesse. I love this website, and I'm really happy every time I see photos, art, or bikes from myself, Jeff or Matt end up on here. It gives me that "little kid in a candy store" kinda feeling, all warm and fuzzy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment